Good things happen when you combine typical antipasti items with cream cheese and roll it all up in a ball.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 ounces salami, finely diced
- 1/4 cup pepperoncini peppers, diced
- 1/4 cup peppadew peppers, finely diced
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives, finely diced
- 1/4 cup green olives with pimentos, finely diced
In a medium bowl, combine the 1st 6 ingredients (cream cheese through red pepper flakes) and mix well.
Add remaining ingredients and stir until combined.
Form into a ball and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate overnight.
Serve with assorted crackers and bread sticks.